WII Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 5 Project Assistant, Project Intern vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Project Assistant, Project Intern posts before 12th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Wildlife Institute of India (WII) notification 2021.
WII Job Details – Project Assistant, Project Intern Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant, Project Intern|
|Job Category||Institute Jobs|
WII Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – WII Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Assistant||35 Years|
|Project Intern||30 Years|
Age Relaxation: As per WII guidelines
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Assistant||Post Graduate Degree in Wildlife Science/ Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Ecology / Environment Science / Biodiversity Conservation||Rs.20000/-|
|Project Intern||Graduate Degree in Biological Sciences||Rs.10000/-|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for WII Project Assistant, Project Intern Jobs 2021
- Visit the WII Official website – wii.gov.in for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the WII Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send scanned copies of the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following email ID “firstname.lastname@example.org” before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 12th April 2021
- Interview Date – 19th April 2021