WDCW Nizamabad Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 159 Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper posts before 22nd April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Women Development & Child Welfare, Nizamabad (WDCW Nizamabad) notification 2021.
WDCW Nizamabad Job Details – Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Women Development & Child Welfare, Nizamabad|
|No. of Vacancies||159|
|Vacancy Name||Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Nizamabad – Telangana|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Nizamabad Anganwadi Jobs – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Teacher||5|
Eligibility Details – WDCW Nizamabad Recruitment 2021
Basis of Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per Govt norms
Candidate should have completed SSC (10th) from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for WDCW Nizamabad Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper Jobs 2021
- Visit the WDCW Nizamabad Official website – wdcw.tg.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the WDCW Nizamabad online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete WDCW Nizamabad online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 22nd April 2021