WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 135 Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Helper vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up AWT, AWH posts before 15th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Department for Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli) notification 2021.
WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli Job Details – AWT, AWH Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Department for Women Development & Child Welfare Jayashankar Bhupalapalli|
|No. of Vacancies||135|
|Vacancy Name||AWT, AWH|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||Jayashankar Bhupalapalli – Telangana|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Telangana Anganwadi Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Teacher||16|
Eligibility Details – WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli Recruitment 2021
Basis of AWT, AWH job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per Telangana govt norms
Candidate should have completed the 10th Pass from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli AWT, AWH Jobs 2021
- Visit the WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli Official website – mis.tgwdcw.in and check the notification in the Notification section.
- Update all required information in the WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph &
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete WDCW Jayashankar Bhupalapalli online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15th July 2021