WCD Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 76 Social Worker Member vacancies in Juvenile Justice Boards (JJBs) and Chairpersons/Members in Child Welfare Committees (CWCs). Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Social Worker Member posts before 31st July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for the Department of Women, Child Development & Social Security Jharkhand (WCD Jharkhand) notification 2021.
WCD Jharkhand Job Details – Social Worker Member Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Women, Child Development & Social Security Jharkhand|
|No. of Vacancies||76|
|Vacancy Name||Social Worker Member|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
WCD Jharkhand Careers – Vacancy Details
|Department / Board||No of Posts|
|Juvenile Justice Boards (JJBs)||20|
|Child Welfare Committees (CWCs)||56|
Eligibility Details – WCD Jharkhand Recruitment 2021
Basis of Social Worker Member job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 35 Years and Maximum 60 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per Jharkhand Govt norms
Candidate should have completed Degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University and relevant experience in concerned departments
- Personal Interaction
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for WCD Jharkhand Social Worker Member Jobs 2021
- Visit the WCD Jharkhand Official website – socialwelfare.jharkhand.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the WCD Jharkhand Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the specified address in the notification before the last date
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 31st July 2021