WBPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 300 General Duty Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up General Duty Medical Officer posts before 12th October 2023. You can check the below table before applying for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) notification 2023.
WBPSC Job Details – General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Vacancy Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – WBPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of General Duty Medical Officer job notification 2023 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Medical Qualification from any of the recognized board / University.
- Screening Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.210/-
How to Apply for WBPSC General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- Visit the WBPSC Official website – wbpsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the WBPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete the WBPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 21st September 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 12th October 2023