WB Police Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 330 Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sub Inspector posts before 19th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for West Bengal Police (WB Police) notification 2021.
WB Police Job Details – Sub Inspector Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police|
|No. of Vacancies||330|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Eligibility Details – WB Police Recruitment 2021
Basis of Sub Inspector job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 27 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Personality Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.20/-
How to Apply for WB Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2021
- Visit the WB Police Official website – wbpolice.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the WB Police online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete WB Police online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 19th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th August 2021
- Last Date Pay the application Fee through Challan – 21st August 2021