UPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 52 Scientist, Drug Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Scientist, Drug Inspector posts before 27th October 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2022.
UPSC Job Details – Scientist, Drug Inspector Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist, Drug Inspector|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
UPSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Design. Officer||1|
|Junior Scientific Officer||1|
Eligibility Details – UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Design. Officer||40 Years|
|Scientist ‘B’||35 Years|
|Junior Scientific Officer||30 Years|
|Assistant Professor||45 Years|
|Drugs Inspector||30 Years|
|Senior Design. Officer||Degree|
|Scientist ‘B’||Master Degree|
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Assistant Architect||Degree in relevant discipline|
|Assistant Professor||Degree, Post Graduate|
- Recruitment Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Scientist, Drug Inspector Jobs 2022
- Visit the UPSC Official website – upsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the UPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th October 2022