UPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 50 Drug Inspector, Scientific Officer & Other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Drug Inspector, Scientific Officer & Other posts before 02nd June 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2022.
UPSC Job Details – Drug Inspector, Scientific Officer & Other Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Vacancy Name||Drug Inspector, Scientific Officer & Other|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
UPSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Scientific Officer||4|
Eligibility Details – UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Drug Inspector||30 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||50 Years|
|Junior Scientific Officer||30 Years|
|Senior Lecturer||50 Years|
|Assistant Professor||35 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Drug Inspector||Bachelor Degree|
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Senior Lecturer||MD / MS|
|Assistant Professor||Master Degree|
- Recruitment Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Drug Inspector, Scientific Officer & Other Jobs 2022
- Visit the UPSC Official website – upsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the UPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 02nd June 2022