UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 363 Principal vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Principal posts before
13th May 2021 29th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2021.
UPSC Job Details – Principal Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||363|
|Pay Scale||12th Pay Matrix|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – UPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Principal job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 50 Years. As on 13.05.2021
Age Relaxation: As per UPSC norms
Candidate should have completed a Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: Pay the application fee online
- General Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC Principal Jobs 2021
- Visit the UPSC Official website – upsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the UPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online –
13th May 202129th July 2021