UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 26 IES/ISS Examination vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up IES/ISS Examination posts before 27th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2021.
UPSC Job Details – IES/ISS Examination Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Vacancy Name||IES/ISS Examination|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Economic Service||15|
|Indian Statistical Service||11|
Eligibility Details – UPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of IES/ISS Examination job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Indian Economic Service||Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics|
|Indian Statistical Service||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics|
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination Personality Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ISS Examination Jobs 2021
- Visit the UPSC Official website – upsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the UPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th April 2021
- Withdrawn of Online Applications Dates – 04th May 2021 to 10th May 2021