UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 838 Combined Medical Services Examination-2021 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up CMSE posts before 27th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2021.
UPSC Job Details – CMSE Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||838|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
UPSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||5|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
Eligibility Details – UPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of CMSE job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 32 Years. As on 01.08.2021
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed MBBS Examination from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for UPSC CMSE Jobs 2021
- Visit the UPSC Official website – upsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Notification section.
- Update all required information in the UPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th July 2021