UPPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 173 Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service posts before 03rd April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) notification 2023.
UPPSC Job Details – Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||173|
|Vacancy Name||Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
UPPSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement|
|Tax Assessment Officer|
Eligibility Details – UPPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.01.2023
Age Relaxation: As per UPPSC guidelines
|Sub Registrar||Law Graduate|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Post Graduate|
|Assistant Controller legal Measurement||Degree|
|Law Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Technical Assistant||Post Graduate / Master’s Degree|
|Tax Assessment Officer||Bachelor Degree|
- Written Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.125/-
- SC / ST / Ex-SM Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Combined State & Upper Subordinate Service Jobs 2023
- Visit the UPPSC Official website – uppsc.up.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the UPPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete UPPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 03rd April 2023