UCIL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 12 Winding Engine Driver vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Winding Engine Driver posts within 20 days from the date of publication. You can check the below table before applying for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) notification 2021.
UCIL Job Details – Winding Engine Driver Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Vacancy Name||Winding Engine Driver|
|Job Location||East Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – UCIL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Winding Engine Driver job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized board / University with valid Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency obtained from Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
- Trade Test
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for UCIL Winding Engine Driver Jobs 2021
- Visit the UCIL Official website – ucil.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the UCIL Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 20 days from the date of publication