UCIL Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply offline for 130 Mining Mate, Blaster, Driver vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Mining Mate, Blaster and Driver posts before 03rd June 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) notification 2022.
UCIL Job Details – Mining Mate, Blaster, Driver Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||130|
|Vacancy Name||Mining Mate, Blaster, Driver|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
UCIL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Winding Engine Driver||30|
Eligibility Details – UCIL Recruitment 2022
Basis of Mining Mate, Blaster, Driver job notification 2022 candidate age should not be more than 30 Years. As on 31.03.2022
Age Relaxation: As per UCIl guidelines
|Winding Engine Driver|
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for UCIL Mining Mate, Blaster, Driver Jobs 2022
- Visit the UCIL Official website – ucil.gov.in for application form or download it from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the UCIL Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address General Manager (I/P & IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin-832102 before last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 03rd June 2022