UCIL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 16 Foreman vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Foreman posts before 15th December 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) notification 2021.
UCIL Job Details – Foreman Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Job Location||Jaduguda – Jharkhand|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – UCIL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Foreman job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years. As on 15.12.2021
Age Relaxation: As per UCIL norms
Candidate should have completed Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying from any of the recognized board / University and possessing Foreman/Second Class/First Class Certificate of Competency(unrestricted) for underground metalliferous mines from DGMS.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for UCIL Foreman Jobs 2021
- Visit the UCIL Official website – ucil.gov.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the UCIL Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address Gen.Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102 before last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 15th December 2021