TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 444 Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sub Inspector posts before 07th April 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) notification 2022.
TNUSRB Job Details – Sub Inspector Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||444|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Pay Scale||Rs.36900 -116600/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Eligibility Details – TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
Basis of Sub Inspector job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 30 Years. As on 01.07.2022
- OBC Candidates: 2 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification and Physical Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Departmental Candidates: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- Visit the TNUSRB Official website – tnusrb.tn.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the TNUSRB online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete TNUSRB online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 08th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07th April 2022