TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 621 Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sub Inspector posts before 30th June 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) notification 2023.
TNUSRB Job Details – Sub Inspector Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|No. of Vacancies||621|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Eligibility Details – TNUSRB Recruitment 2023
Basis of Sub Inspector job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 20 Years and Maximum of 30 Years. As on 01.07.2023
- OBC Candidates: 2 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification and Physical Test
- Viva Voce
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Departmental candidates: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Visit the TNUSRB Official website – tnusrb.tn.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the TNUSRB online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete TNUSRB online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st June 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th June 2023