TNPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, apply online for 07 Junior Analyst vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Analyst posts before 20th October 2023. You can check the below table before applying for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2023.
TNPSC Job Details – Junior Analyst Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Analyst|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – TNPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Junior Analyst job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 32 Years. As on 01.07.2023
Age Relaxation: As per Tamil Nadu Govt norms
Candidate should have completed a Graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Analyst Jobs 2023
- Visit the TNPSC Official website – tnpsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the TNPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally, click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete TNPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 21st September 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 20th October 2023