TNPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 35 Combined Library Examination vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Combined Library Examination posts before 01st March 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2023.
TNPSC Job Details – Combined Library Examination Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Library Examination|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – TNPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Combined Library Examination job notification 2023 candidate age should not be more than 32 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per Tamil Nadu Guidelines
Candidate should have completed Master Degree / Degree / Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.350/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Library Examination Jobs 2023
- Visit the TNPSC Official website – tnpsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the TNPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete TNPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 31st January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 01st March 2023