TMC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 63 Attendant, Trade Helper Vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra location. Tata Memorial Centre Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 63 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TMC career official website i.e., tmc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-17.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Tata Memorial Centre
Post Name: Attendant, Trade Helper
No. of Vacancies: 63 Post
Educational Qualification: 12th
Official Website: tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment required eligibility details
Attendant: 40 Posts
Trade Helper: 23 Posts
Attendant: S.S.C or equivalent passed from recognized board.
Trade Helper: S.S.C or equivalent passed from recognized board.
Attendant: Rs. 18,000 – 30,000/- Per Month
Trade Helper: Rs. 18,000 – 30,000/- Per Month
Attendant: 18 to 25 years
Trade Helper: 18 to 25 years
For SC/ST/Female Candidates/Ex-serviceman: Exempted
For others: Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment: Online
Selection Process: Written Exam, Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply at website tmc.gov.in on or before 17th November 2023.
Steps to Apply for TMC Attendant, Trade Helper Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ tmc.gov.in
- And check for the TMC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Attendant, Trade Helper Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-17) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Last Date: 17th November 2023.