Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 1226 Office Subordinate vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Office Subordinate posts before 31st January 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Telangana High Court notification 2023.
Telangana High Court Job Details – Office Subordinate Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Telangana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||1226|
|Vacancy Name||Office Subordinate|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Eligibility Details – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
Basis of Office Subordinate job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 34 Years. As on 01.07.2022
- SC/ST/BC / EWS Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed 7th to 10th or equivalent from any of the recognized board / University.
- Computer Based Test
- Oral Test (Viva Voce)
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2023
- Visit the Telangana High Court Official website – tshc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Telangana High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Telangana High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 11th January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st January 2023