SSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Sub Inspector posts before 30th August 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) notification 2023
SSC Job Details – Sub Inspector Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
SSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (Exe.) Delhi Police||–|
|Sub Inspector (GD) CAPF||–|
Eligibility Details – SSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Sub Inspector job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 25 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Ex-SM / Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for SSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2023
- Visit the SSC Official website – ssc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the SSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete SSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 10th August 2023 (Tentative)
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th August 2023 (Tentative)