SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 7500 Combined Graduate Level Examination vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Combined Graduate Level Examination posts before 03rd May 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) notification 2023.
SSC CGL Job Details – Combined Graduate Level Examination Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||7500|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
Basis of Combined Graduate Level Examination job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 30 Years. As on 01.08.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Tier-I Examination
- Tier-II Examination
- Document Verification
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD /Women Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Examination Jobs 2023
- Visit the SSC CGL Official website – ssc.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the SSC CGL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete SSC CGL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd April 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 03rd May 2023