South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 notification has been released, apply online for Various Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Probationary Officer posts before 08th September 2021. You can check the below table before applying for South Indian Bank notification 2021.
South Indian Bank Job Details – Probationary Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Eligibility Details – South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
Basis of Probationary Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 28 Years. As on 31.07.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 7 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board / University.
- Online Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.800/-
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the South Indian Bank Official website – southindianbank.com and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the South Indian Bank online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete South Indian Bank online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 08th September 2021