SHA J&K Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 42 District Program Coordinator, Manager vacancies under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY). Eligible and interested candidates can fill up District Program Coordinator, Manager posts before 17th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for State Health Agencies, J&K (SHA J&K) notification 2021.
SHA J&K Job Details – District Program Coordinator, Manager Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||State Health Agencies, J&K|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Vacancy Name||District Program Coordinator, Manager|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
SHA J&K Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Program Coordinator||20|
|District Information Systems Manager||20|
|District Grievance Manager||2|
Eligibility Details – SHA J&K Recruitment 2021
Basis of District Program Coordinator, Manager job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 40 Years. As on 01.01.2021
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Program Coordinator||MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS||Rs.40000/-|
|District Information Systems Manager||B.Tech / MCA||Rs.30000/-|
|District Grievance Manager||MSW / MBA / Master’s Degree|
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for SHA J&K District Program Coordinator, Manager Jobs 2021
- Visit the SHA J&K Official website – sams.co.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the SHA J&K online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete SHA J&K online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 28th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 17th August 2021