RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 3531 Community Health Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Community Health Officer posts before 07th December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) notification 2022.
RSMSSB Job Details – Community Health Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|No. of Vacancies||3531|
|Vacancy Name||Community Health Officer|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
Basis of Community Health Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.01.2023
Age Relaxation: As per RSMSSB guidelines
Candidate should have completed B.Sc / GNM / BAMS from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- BC / OBC Candidates: Rs.350/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for RSMSSB Community Health Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the RSMSSB Official website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the RSMSSB online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete RSMSSB online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 08th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07th December 2022