RPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 102 School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education) vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up School Lecturer posts before 14th June 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) notification 2022.
RPSC Job Details – School Lecturer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Vacancy Name||School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education)|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – RPSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of School Lecturer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and Maximum of 40 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- SC / SC / OBC / MOBC / EWS / Women Candidates: 5 Years
Candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- BC / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2022
- Visit the RPSC Official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the RPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete RPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 14th June 2022