RPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 13 Lecturer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Lecturer posts before 04th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) notification 2021.
RPSC Job Details – Lecturer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – RPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Lecturer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 20 Years and Maximum of 42 Years. As on 01.01.2022
Age Relaxation: As per RPSC norms
Candidate should have completed Degree in Ayurved, Post Graduate in concerned subject from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.350/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWSCandidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for RPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
- Visit the RPSC Official website – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and check the notification in the News & Events section.
- Update all required information in the RPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete RPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 04th August 2021