RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 154 Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other posts before 28th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation Department, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR Karnataka) notification 2021.
RDPR Karnataka Job Details – Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka|
|No. of Vacancies||154|
|Vacancy Name||Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
RDPR Karnataka Career – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|IT Consultant (Software Developer)||1|
|WQMS Consultant 1||1|
|WQMS Consultant 4,5,6||3|
|WQMS IMIS Consultant||1|
|District Project Manager||2|
|District MIS Consultant||6|
|Water Sample Cell In-charge||32|
|Information Education and Communication (IEC) Consultant||1|
Eligibility Details – RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021
Basis of Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other job notification 2021 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per RDPR Karnataka guidelines
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|JM Consultant||Post Graduate degree in Business Management||Rs.120000-150000/-|
|IT Consultant (Software Developer)||Graduate degree in Computer Science / Information Science / Electronics, MCA, M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Science / Electronics||Rs.40000-50000/-|
|WQMS Consultant 1||Postgraduate degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology||Rs.35000-50000/-|
|WQMS Consultant 4,5,6|
|WQMS IMIS Consultant||Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Economics / Computer Science||Rs.40000-60000/-|
|Senior Consultant||Retired Chief Engineer / Superintending Engineer in the government/boards||As per Norms|
|District Project Manager||Post Graduate degree in Management / Social Science / Social Work / relevant professional degree||Rs.35000-45000/-|
|District MIS Consultant||M.C.A./Statistics, M.Sc Computer Science/ BE Computer Science||Rs.22000-25000/-|
|Water Sample Cell In-charge||Graduate degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects||Rs.17000/-|
|Microbiologist||Post Graduate degree in Microbiology||Rs.30000/-|
|Senior Analyst||Graduate degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Environmental Science|
|Analyst||Graduate degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Environmental Science / Biotechnology||Rs.25000/-|
|Junior Analyst||Graduate degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects||Rs.15000-22000/-|
|Information Education and Communication (IEC) Consultant||Post Graduate in Mass Communication / Journalism||Rs.22000-25000/-|
|HRD Consultant||M.S.W/ M.A/Post Graduate in Rural Development/ Social Science|
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Microbiologist, In-Charge, Consultant & Other Jobs 2021
- Visit the RDPR Karnataka Official website – rdpr.karnataka.gov.in for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the RDPR Karnataka Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address “The Commissioner, Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department”, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road, Bengaluru – 560009” before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start date to submit the Application – 05th April 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 28th April 2021