Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Department of Social Security And Women & Child Development, Punjab has released a notification, apply offline for 4481 Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up AWW, Mini AWW, AWH posts before 03rd July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Punjab Anganwadi notification 2021.
Punjab Anganwadi Job Details – AWW, Mini AWW, AWH Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Punjab Anganwadi|
|No. of Vacancies||4481|
|Vacancy Name||AWW, Mini AWW, AWH|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Punjab Anganwadi Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Anganwadi Worker (AWW)||1170|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||82|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||3229|
Eligibility Details – Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
Basis of AWW, Mini AWW, AWH job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 37 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Anganwadi Worker (AWW)||Graduate|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||10th Pass|
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for Punjab Anganwadi AWW, Mini AWW, AWH Jobs 2021
- Visit the Punjab Anganwadi Official website – sswcd.punjab.gov.in for the application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the Punjab Anganwadi Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the specified address in the notification before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start date to submit the Application – 04th June 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 03rd July 2021