PSSSB Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 1992 Clerk, DEO, Village Development Organiser vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Clerk, DEO, and Village Development Organiser posts before 27th June 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab (PSSSB) notification 2022.
PSSSB Job Details – Clerk, DEO, Village Development Organiser Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab|
|No. of Vacancies||1992|
|Vacancy Name||Clerk, DEO, Village Development Organiser|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
PSSSB Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Clerk and Data Entry Operator||917|
|Village Development Organiser||792|
Eligibility Details – PSSSB Recruitment 2022
Basis of Clerk, DEO, Village Development Organiser job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 37 Years.
Age Relaxation: As per Punjab Govt norms
|Village Development Organiser / Gram Sevak||12th, Graduate|
|Clerk Legal||Law Graduate|
|Clerk cum Data Entry Operator||Bachelor’s Degree|
- Written Examination and/or Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC / BC / EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Ex-SM Candidates: Rs.200/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for PSSSB Clerk, DEO, Village Development Organiser Jobs 2022
- Visit the PSSSB Official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the PSSSB online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete PSSSB online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 15th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15th June 2022 for clerks and 26th June 2022 for Village Development Organiser