PGCIL Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for Various Engineer Trainee vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Engineer Trainee posts before 18th April 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) notification 2023.
PGCIL Job Details – Engineer Trainee Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|No. of Vacancies||138|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Details – PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Basis of Engineer Trainee job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) from any of the recognized board / University.
- GATE Score
- Group Discussion
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / Ex-SM Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Jobs 2023
- Visit the PGCIL Official website – powergrid.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the PGCIL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete PGCIL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 27th March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 18th April 2023