OSSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 35 Food Safety Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Food Safety Officer posts before 25th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) notification 2021.
OSSC Job Details – Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OSSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Food Safety Officer job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years, As on 01.01.2020
Age Relaxation: As per Govt rules
Candidate should have completed Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology / Oil Technology / Agricultural Science / Veterinary Science / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Certification Verification
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST / PWD candidates: Nil
How to Apply for OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the OSSC Official website – ossc.gov.in and check the notification once.
- Update all required information in the OSSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OSSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Statrt Date to Apply online – 26th July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Registration) – 25th August 2021
- Last Date for submission of Registered application – 04th September 2021