OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 1225 Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer posts before 10th December 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC CTSRE) notification 2022.
OSSC CTSRE Job Details – Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||1225|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
OSSC Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Training Officer||217|
Eligibility Details – OSSC CTSRE Recruitment 2022
Basis of Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and Maximum of 38 Years. As on 01.01.2022
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST / SEBC Candidates: 5 Years
|Assistant Training Officer||ITI / Degree / Diploma|
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Certificate Verification
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- Refer to the Official Notification
How to Apply for OSSC CTSRE Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the OSSC CTSRE Official website – ossc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the OSSC CTSRE online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OSSC CTSRE online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 11th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10th December 2022