OPSC Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 116 Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts before 08th June 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification 2023.
OPSC Job Details – Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||116|
|Vacancy Name||Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OPSC Recruitment 2023
Basis of Ayurvedic Medical Officer job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 21 Years and Maximum of 38 Years. As on 01.01.2023
- SC/ST / SEBC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- Visit the OPSC Official website – opsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the OPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 09th May 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 08th June 2023