OPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Soil Conservation Officer posts before 24th May 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification 2021.
OPSC Job Details – Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||92|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 32 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the OPSC Official website – opsc.gov.in and check the notification in the What’s New section.
- Update all required information in the OPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Register / Re-Register / Apply and application Fee – 23rd April 2021
- Last Date to Register / Re-Register and application Fee – 24th May 2021
- Last Date for submission of registered application – 31st May 2021