OPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 1586 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts before 21st August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification 2021.
OPSC Job Details – Medical Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||1586|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt.|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Medical Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 37 Years. As on 01.01.2021
Age Relaxation: As per OPSC norms
Candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2021
- Visit the OPSC Official website – opsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Advertisement section.
- Update all required information in the OPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 07th August 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 21st August 2021