OPSC Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 796 Assistant Section Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Section Officer posts before 19th February 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification 2022.
OPSC Job Details – Assistant Section Officer Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||796|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OPSC Recruitment 2022
Basis of Assistant Section Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years. As on 01.01.2022
- SC/ST / SEBC / Women Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test in Computer
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022
- Visit the OPSC Official website – opsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the OPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 20th January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th February 2022