Oil India Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 62 Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer posts before 21st September 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Oil India Limited (Oil India) notification 2021.
Oil India Job Details – Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Oil India Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – Oil India Recruitment 2021
Basis of Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Technician||10th Pass and ITI in relevant Trade||Rs.26600-90000/-|
|Junior Engineer||10th Pass and Diploma in relevant discipline||Rs.37500-145000/-|
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Oil India Assistant Technician, Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
- Visit the Oil India Official website – oil-india.com and check the notification in the Careers section.
- Update all required information in the Oil India online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Oil India online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 21st September 2021