OPSC Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 160 Education Service Officer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Education Service Officer posts before 10th December 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) notification 2021.
OPSC Job Details – Education Service Officer Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||160|
|Vacancy Name||Education Service Officer|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
Eligibility Details – OPSC Recruitment 2021
Basis of Education Service Officer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years. As on 01.01.2021
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or B.A., B.Ed or B.Sc., B.Ed from any of the recognized board / University.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for OPSC Education Service Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the OPSC Official website – opsc.gov.in and check the notification in the Advertisement section.
- Update all required information in the OPSC online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete OPSC online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 12th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10th December 2021