Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 88 Peon, Class-IV, Mali vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Peon, Class-IV, Mali posts before 01st May 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Odisha High Court notification 2023.
Odisha High Court Job Details – Peon, Class-IV, Mali Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||88|
|Vacancy Name||Peon, Class-IV, Mali|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Orissa High Court Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Orderly and Office Peon||34|
Eligibility Details – Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023
Basis of Peon, Class-IV, Mali job notification 2023 candidate age should be a Minimum of 21 Years and a Maximum of 35 Years.
- SC/ST / SEBC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed 8th passed from any of the recognized board / University.
- Preliminary Test
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for Odisha High Court Peon, Class-IV, Mali Jobs 2023
- Visit the Odisha High Court Official website – orissahighcourt.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Odisha High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Odisha High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 17th April 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 01st May 2023