Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 234 Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer posts before 20th March 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Orissa High Court (Odisha High Court) notification 2023.
Odisha High Court Job Details – Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||234|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Orissa High Court Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||199|
Eligibility Details – Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023
Basis of Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years. As on 01.08.2023
- SC/ST / SEBC / Women Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized board / University.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs.35400-112400/-|
- Written Test
- Computer Application Test
- Skill Test / Vive Voce
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Exempted
How to Apply for Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer, Stenographer Jobs 2023
- Visit the Odisha High Court Official website – orissahighcourt.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the Odisha High Court online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete Odisha High Court online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 01st March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 20th March 2023