NSKTU Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 10 Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Teaching and Non-Teaching posts before 16th April 2021. You can check the below table before applying for National Sanskrit University (NSKTU) notification 2021.
NSKTU Job Details – Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||National Sanskrit University|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Pay Scale||Check the advt|
|Job Location||Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||University Jobs|
NSKTU Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||3|
Eligibility Details – NSKTU Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant / Associate Professor||Not Specified|
|Private Secretary||35 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-30 Years|
Age Relaxation: As per NSKTU guidelines
|Assistant / Associate Professor||Ph.D / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline|
|Private Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Lower Division Clerk||Bachelor’s Degree with Typing knowledge|
- Written Test / Interview
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for NSKTU Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2021
- Visit the NSKTU Official website – avbb.nic.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Vacancy section.
- Update all the required details in the NSKTU Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category. (If applicable).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address “Registrar, National Sanskrit University, Tirupati – 517507, Chittoor (Dist.), Andhra Pradesh” before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start date to submit the Application – 15th March 2021
- Last date to submit the Application – 16th April 2021