NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 173 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Trade Apprentice posts before 16th August 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification 2021.
NPCIL Job Details – Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||173|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Kudankulam – Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||5|
Eligibility Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Trade Apprentice job notification 2021 candidate age should be Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 24 Years. As on 16.08.2021
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed 10th, 12th and ITI in relevant discipline from any of the recognized board / University.
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Visit the NPCIL Official website – npcil.nic.in and check the notification in the HR Management section.
- Interested and eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal, link is given below
- The filled applications to be forwarded along with the self-attested copies of the required documents by post (Speed/Registered) or courier to “Senior Manager (HRM), HR-Recruitment Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District-627106” before last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th August 2021