NPCIL Recruitment 2023 notification has released, apply online for 107 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Trade Apprentice posts before 211th August 2023. You can check the below table before applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification 2023.
NPCIL Job Details – Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No. of Vacancies||107|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NPCIL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||5|
Eligibility Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Basis of Trade Apprentice job notification 2023 candidate age should be Minimum of 14 Years and Maximum of 24 Years. As on 11.08.2023
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed ITI in respective Trade from any of the recognized board / University.
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Visit the NPCIL Official website – npcil.nic.in and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all required information in the NPCIL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete NPCIL online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 12th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 11th August 2023