NPCIL Recruitment 2022 notification has released, apply online for 75 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Trade Apprentice posts before 31st July 2022. You can check the below table before applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification 2022.
NPCIL Job Details – Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2022
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||75|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Kaiga – Karnataka|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NPCIL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Eligibility Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
Basis of Trade Apprentice job notification 2022 candidate age should be Minimum 14 Years and Maximum 24 Years. As on 31.07.2022
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed ITI in relevat Trade from any of the recognized board / University.
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Visit the NPCIL Clerk Official website – npcilcareers.co.in and check the notification in the Careers section.
- Update all required information in the NPCIL online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- At last click on Preview (Check all details) then submit to complete NPCIL Trade Apprentice online application process. Don’t forget to capture the Application Number or Reference number for further communication.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 29th June 2022
- Last date to Apply Online – 31st July 2022