NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply offline for 121 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Trade Apprentice posts before 15th July 2021. You can check the below table before applying for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification 2021.
NPCIL Job Details – Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||121|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Kakrapar – Gujarat|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
NPCIL Careers – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic||6|
Eligibility Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Basis of Trade Apprentice job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 14 Years and a Maximum of 24 Years. As on 15.07.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Candidate should have completed ITI in relevant Trade from any of the recognized board / University.
- Merit Basis
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Visit the NPCIL Official website – npcil.nic.in for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the NPCIL Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
- Last date to submit the Application – 15th July 2021