NIRT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 10 Project Technical Support Vacancies in All India location. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 10 Posts through Walk-in mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIRT career official website i.e., nirt.res.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-03.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Post Name: Project Technical Support
No. of Vacancies: 10 Post
Educational Qualification: Diploma, 12th
Official Website: nirt.res.in
NIRT Recruitment required eligibility details
Project Technical Support II (Laboratory Technician): 10 Posts
Qualification: 12th in Science + Diploma (MLT/DMLT) + Five years experience in relevant subject/ field.
Salary Details: Rs. 20000/- per Month
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview, Test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates walk-in-interview, test along with all certificates /testimonials, self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community, Aadhar Card and affixing a colour passport size photograph at the time of the interview. Address: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.
Steps to Apply for NIRT Project Technical Support Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nirt.res.in
- And check for the NIRT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Project Technical Support Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-03) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Notification date: 19th October 2023.
Walk-in-interview, test date: 3rd November 2023.