NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 Apply for 161 Nursing Officer Vacancies in Bengaluru, Karnataka location. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 161 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIMHANS career official website i.e., nimhans.ac.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-11-18.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences
Post Name: Nursing Officer
No. of Vacancies: 161 Post
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Official Website: nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment required eligibility details
Nursing Officer: 161 Posts
Qualification: B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Qualification Institute/University. OR i. B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an INC recognized Institute/ University. ii.Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
Salary Details: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years
All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,180/-
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 885/-
PWD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents nimhans.ac.in on or before 18th November 2023.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nimhans.ac.in
- And check for the NIMHANS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Nursing Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-11-18) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application Last Date: 18th November 2023.