NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply for 14 Apprentices Training Vacancies in Chandigarh, India location. National Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 14 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NHPC Limited career official website i.e., nhpcindia.com recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 2023-10-31.
National Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited
Post Name: Apprentices Training
No. of Vacancies: 14 Post
Educational Qualification: ITI
Official Website: nhpcindia.com
NHPC Limited Recruitment required eligibility details
Apprentices Training: 14 Posts
Qualification: Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education
Salary Details: Rs. 7700- 8050/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Shortlisted
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website nhpcindia.com on or before 31st October 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates bring two photographs, all self-attested as well as original certificates of educational qualification. Address: NHPC Limited, Regional Office, Chandigarh Bays-74-75, Sector-31A Chandigarh on or before 31st October 2023.
Steps to Apply for NHPC Limited Apprentices Training Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nhpcindia.com
- And check for the NHPC Limited Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentices Training Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date (2023-10-31) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Application last Date: 31st October 2023.
Document Verification date: 1st November 2023 to 9th November 2023.